Friday, May 1, 2009

Home Again!

My younger brother Josh has been serving an LDS mission in Hiroshima, Japan for the last two years and he is FINALLY returning home today! We are so happy and excited to see him again. He is such a great brother, friend and example to us all!







Everyone waiting at the airport. Don't you love our ONE balloon?



He came down the escalator (a video that I accidentally erased...) And of course there were lots of hugs, tears and smiles.







As you can see, our mom was SUPER excited to have her boy home! Lots of smiles :)



Scott and I with the man!
We are excited for him to be home and we are so proud of the work he has done! He speaks Japanese very well and has some awesome stories. Congratulations Josh and Welcome Home! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! I loved all your pictures. Welcome home Josh.....he looks so much like my little
    Joshy... so crazy!

    ReplyDelete