Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bouncin' off the Walls

I have been a slacker with blogging lately! So a couple weeks ago we had our family from Idaho in town and we had a blast with them. It was my sister-in-laws birthday as well as my two nieces! So we all went to Bouncin' off the Walls and had ourselves a good time.













Uncle Scott had a good time going down the slide with all the nieces. And so did I.










Our niece Aria loves to wear other peoples shoes. It is pretty cute to see her stumble around with mine on. They matched her outfit pretty well!




And our niece Lexi was having an awesome hair day. CUTENESS.


For the rest of the girls' birthday festivities our sister Kim made an awesome cake and cupcakes. She is a great cake decorator and had a jungle theme for the cakes.






Scott with his cupcake




The girls all wanted to go out and play games in the field. They played "Red Light, Green Light". Pretty cute! We had a blast seeing all the nieces and celebrating their birthdays. We love them all and can't wait to see them again soon!










2 comments:

  1. aww! scott is so cute with your little nieces! he's gonna be a great daddy one day! these pictures are way cute! you guys are so sweet to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love you guys!! I LOVE THOSE BLOW UP TOYS!! So we totally need to get together! I MISS YOU TOO!! So uhh right now I have no phone...BUT should have a new number/new phone this week (we're switching services) SOO FYI I'll be texting you with the new number anyday now okay? and then we will plan something super fun cause I totally want to see you!

    P.S. LOVE THE NEW HAIR!!!!

    ReplyDelete