Monday, September 14, 2009

One Year

I can't believe that my man and I have been married for one year all ready! It feels like we were married just a couple months ago. September is the month of the big day and we decided to celebrate all weekend!


Friday Night: Our favorite author was in Salt Lake for a book reading and signing. Terry Brooks (author of the Shannara series) is so funny and clever and just a great author. If you haven't tried his books- you definitely should. It was awesome and so so fun to hear him read a section of his new book coming out next year! And it was great to meet him and get my favorite book of his signed.

Us with Terry Brooks!




Saturday was our actual anniversary. We went out to eat at Tucano's in Provo. That is where we met 4 years ago! Love it. We then stayed at a bed and breakfast called Somewhere Inn Time.



We stayed in the coolest room called "Sleepy Hollow". (MUCH better than the free room we stayed in the night we were married. Ha ha) It had a huge jacuzzi tub that overlooked the back yard and gazebo. It also had a huge TV and couch so we enjoyed watching The Dark Knight and eating a delicious cake I surprised Scott with.


Awesome Room


Fabulous Gifts we surprised each other with. Scott got a car cover for his Mustang and I got a wedding print for our home




Amazing Jacuzzi Tub
Yummy Cake





View from the room: Where we were married




I had a fabulous weekend with my hubby. I love you so much Scott and can't wait for our next years of marriage. You are the absolute best husband I could ever ask for! Happy One Year Anniversary!!


4 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures!! your room looked awesome! YAY for being married one year! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have not seen this post! Congrats on one year! That is so awesome. You were a GORGEOUS bride, and still are gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment. It really means a lot to me. I know we don't know each other that well, like you said, but I feel like I care so much about all my bloggy friends. So even though we don't hang out, I still consider you a friend :) I am so sorry to hear about the accident you were in. I am so glad that everything turned out okay! It is so weird how life works out sometimes. Anyway, I love your blog and think you and your husband are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake looks yummy. Congratulations on one year. We certainly enjoyed attending your wedding, and Kevin performing the ceremony. Looks like he hitched you two for good. You are the sweetest wife - a real keeper for Scott.

    ReplyDelete