Friday, September 17, 2010

aNiMaLs!!

We have been so busy the last few weeks that I have not posted and I decided I better start catching up! So a few weeks ago we had our nieces from Idaho visiting us. And we were so glad to see them and be able to do a few fun things with them while they were in town. One of those things we did was go to Hogle Zoo. Now, I haven't been to Hogle Zoo since I was in Elementary School- and to be honest, I didn't like it then, and I definitely don't like it now. That has got to be the worst Zoo ever. Has anyone else noticed this? The animals were so sad and depressed, seriously. And their cages and pins are just terrible. I couldn't believe how miserable it was. So, we will never be going there again, needless to say. But we did have fun spending time with our family. We love them very much.











In other news, Scott is in a new band (not sure if I have mentioned this before or not). Since he finished his Master's Degree a couple months ago he has a lot more free time and his friend Matt hooked him up with this new band called, Crashing at Dawn. They have done a couple shows (with Scott) so far and they are pretty good! Their latest show was at the Magna Arts Festival and I believe they will be playing a show around Halloween. I'll keep you posted.


Doesn't my honey look good!?

No comments:

Post a Comment