Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Drive In

First and foremost.... are these not THE most handsome boys you have ever seen?? I am the luckiest girl in the world!
Anyhow, this summer lots of great movies have come out and unfortunately we can't go to the movies anymore like normal people. However we have discovered that the drive in is AWESOME for William cause he just sleeps in the cozy car and we still get to see all the new and exciting movies. A couple weekends ago we went to see Harry Potter with Aunt Bri! It was a blast and I loved the movie. We have also seen Pirates and X Men at the drive in this summer.

Our Family:


Aunt Bri! Little William just loves her and we love it when she hangs out with us!

Not much else has been going on this summer. Today was the first time I have laid out at all....it is terrifying how white I am. And after all our outdoor time William and I were sitting in bed having a discussion that ended with him giving me some of these precious things:

How do you not love that face? I want to pinch and kiss those cheeks til I die. And that dimple??? I love him.

2 comments:

  1. You should call us when you go again! We live just a few blocks from the drive-inn and love to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that first pic of william and scott is super cute! william looks frightened! and look how sweet his little grins are! oh He's sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete