Monday, January 13, 2014

Family Pictures




We actually got these family pictures done back in November. My entire immediate family decided to get these done for my parents for Christmas. It has been a long time since we had family photos done, and now we have new babies and family members moving away and new members of the family... so it was much needed! They turned out really nice. I am so thankful for my family- Love you all!




I love the picture of Pop-pop and Meemaw with the grand babies. Aren't they WAY TOO YOUNG to be grandparents??? And I just love Vivee, Miss Aeda and Mr William. Such cute kids. Aeda will be a big sister in March. And William will be a big brother in July!! I made a ton of Christmas cards with all these cute pictures on them to send out for Christmas and misplaced my Address Book- so I never got them sent out! (Pregnancy Brain) So I thought I'd share them on here instead. 

I have lots of Christmas pictures, birthday pictures and recipes with reviews coming up.

5 comments:

  1. your pictures are so cute!! and congrats again on baby #2!!!! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I thought you mentioned having "an only kid" in a previous blog so I thought you guys were done having babies. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Courtney :)
    Shaless- I had my mind set on William being my one and only for a long time! But time changed my mind and heart... so we are excited to have one more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! SOO cute! And your mom doesn't look a day older than the first time I met her --- 14 years ago? And you look fabulous! Simply beautiful. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the kind words Lacey- you are always so sweet. And I know- my mom does not age! She looks like my sister! :)

    ReplyDelete