Thursday, December 13, 2012

Whirlwind

I feel like I have been caught up in a whirlwind the last few weeks... Life has been flying by and I am trying to keep up with it.  This fall was a lot of fun with William. Halloween was a blast- Thanksgiving was delicious and happy- and getting ready for Christmas has been fun. The best thing about this fall was William playing in the leaves. We have to rake our yard at least a couple of times due to our neighbors tree as well as our own tree. William LOVED playing in the leaves and having his Grandma Halladay pull him in the neighbors red wagon (which he is getting one of his own for Christmas!)

 We went out and got a couple family photos as well as William's 18 month pictures done! I can't believe how much he has grown up. It makes me so sad... where is my baby!!?? I love the stage he is in now though. He talks all the time and eats everything and runs and plays. He is a blast.



Since it is now winter... William still loves going outside and the snow does NOT stop him. He LOVES to shovel the snow with his dad. (We have since received a mini red shovel for William and he is so excited to use it)


I have been going through a rough period in my life since I lost my Nana... I am going through a loss right now as well. Life just sucks sometimes. I am thankful for all the good things in my life though! They help me and make me happy. But for the hard things... this is my prayer for now:


1 comment:

  1. William is so cute! I'm glad you guys stopped by last week, it was so fun to see you! I'm so sorry about all the hard stuff you have been going through lately. When it rains, it pours. Thought I'd share this quote with you, I really love it. Hope you find some comfort in it:

    "The Savior's atonement is not just for sin, its for suffering, hardship, all of the ugliness of life, its for all unfairness & injustice that we experience. All of the private heartaches & the personal hurts. All of the grief that you and I experience the Savior suffered for. He knows what its like to be rejected, alone, to feel self-doubt. He knows like no one else knows." -- Andrew C. Skinner

    ReplyDelete