Thursday, July 3, 2014

Minions

In past years I have spent MONTHS preparing for my little boy's birthday parties. But with moving to a new home, being pregnant, going on vacations etc- I had zero time to plan this party. About a week before I came up with some decoration and food ideas. I all ready had this balloon wreath from last year- so all I did was add the Minion:

I saw so many cute Minion DIY on Pinterest... I came across some Japanese Lantern Minions and thought they were adorable and super easy. So I made my own version:

Found these on Pinterest as well. They are super super easy and I made them even easier by finding little 'eyes' at Gygi's instead of using smarties and frosting. They were a big hit with kids and adults alike. We also did a small candy bar with little baggies for everyone to fill up and take home. We had lemon drops, gum balls, banana taffy, pineapple jelly beans, banana chips, and lemon-chocolate dipped almonds- got all these goodies at Gygi's. 


More Minion lanterns:

I made my favorite Tres Leches cake for those that didn't want the cupcakes. So here is the birthday boy blowing out his 3 candles. He LOVES the birthday song- so we sang it twice. 



I didn't take any pictures during the party! We were busy serving dinner to everyone and opening gifts. He is one spoiled boy. Everyone is so sweet and we appreciate all the love and support we received! These cute pictures courtesy of Aunt Bree:

We FINALLY went and got his 3 yr pictures done about 2 or 3 weeks LATE... I went to Camera Shy in Lehi... I absolutely loved it there. The photographer was so fun and sweet. William was all smiles and giggles and just loved it. The pictures turned out fabulous and I was bawling during the slide show. I am so blessed to have this little man in my life. He is such a sweet, smart, funny and handsome boy. I am so proud of him. 





Happy Birthday my Love. I love you more than life itself and am so proud to be your Mom. 

1 comment:

  1. those pictures are THE cutest! such a handsome little man!!

    ReplyDelete