Friday, August 1, 2014

Introducing

This belly sure got a lot of chatter this pregnancy. I looked like I stuffed a basketball under my shirt. I had people in public just stop me and ask if it was real! So here is the 39 week Baby Bump:

INTRODUCING our sweet baby girl: Aftyn

She arrived July 19. She is so small and perfect. She has been such a good baby- just eats and sleeps and rarely, rarely cries. William is the sweetest brother (I knew he would be). He loves to kiss her, rub her head and hold her. He also shows her all his toys and loves to take her picture and just look at her. He giggles at all her grunts and silly noises she makes. He also likes to put her binky in her mouth (even if she doesn't want it). I am so blessed to have the best babies around.

There is a lot of this going on around here:
Soooo happy to finally have our baby girl with us!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new little one! She's adorable! I'm changing my blog to private. Can you text Jared your email address so that I can add you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my cute mama!! and cute sweet little Aftyn!! So precious I'm so so happy for you! and I'm seriously in love with the bump!

    ReplyDelete