Thursday, October 2, 2014

Comicon

Ever since Scott's Paternity leave... my boys have been ALL about Legos & Batman. We watched Lego Movie a million times, the boys built Lego sets all day long and then ran around playing with them, William was introduced to the old Batman cartoons and watches them every morning... it has been quite the transformation around here. So now- William loves ALL things Batman. My mom kept these awesome capes from my childhood and now William wears it everywhere we go (including but not limited to; Texas Roadhouse, the doctor, out on errands, Sunday dinners etc)

So when I learned that Kevin Conroy was going to be at Comicon- I just knew we had to take William to meet him. (He voices Batman on the cartoons that we have been faithfully watching every day!) William was so excited to meet him and he was such a sweet guy. He was yelling "William! Help me- the Joker is after me William!" in his batman voice and William just loved it. We were so excited that we got to meet him, get a picture and an autograph. 
The Family with "Batman" aka Kevin Conroy

And we couldn't pass up the Batmobile! He just wanted to climb inside so badly. 

There is so much going on in this picture... ha ha. William doesn't know a whole lot about Star Wars yet... but he does have a few small Lego sets that have Star Wars characters. So he wanted to get a picture with R2D2. (I know practically nothing about Star Wars- so I am nervous about the day that he wants to watch all the shows and get into it...)

The main reason I went to Comicon this year was to meet Simon Helberg. I LOVE the Big Bang Theory. If you have not watched it- you really should. It is just hysterical and Howard Wolowitz is definitely a favorite from the show. I was sad that taking the picture was such a quick process... but I was so happy and excited to meet him, steal a hug and get a picture (even if Aftyn had just spit up on me! ha ha) Love it. 


2 comments:

  1. i'm SO jealous you met simon helberg!! i would have DIED! looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know you were a fan- we must talk!! It was SO great. I was seriously so excited.

    ReplyDelete