Monday, July 6, 2009

Independence Day

The 4th of July has ALWAYS been one of my all time favorite holidays. No specific reason- I just love the BBQ's, Fireworks, Parades, family and fun! It is my husband's Family tradition to go to Grantsville every 4th of July and go to the parade and car show. Scott entered his mustang last year, but we decided against it this year. I was so sad because my camera battery died and I didn't get a single picture the whole time. But we had a blast running around with the nieces and looking at the cool cars.





The 4th of July is also my brother-in-laws birthday! So we had a big BBQ to celebrate the occasion and had all sorts of delicious food and festive red-white-and-blue desserts. Happy Birthday Richard!


That night we went to see my family. We always go to our same spot in Provo to watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks. It is always fun and exciting and tons of family members and friends go with us:



The show was pretty lame this year, so that was disappointing. After the show we drove to my parents house and lit off a few fireworks of our own. (The firework picture from above is one of the fireworks we lit off.)

All the girls enjoying the show:




All our cute boys enjoying the show:



Happy 4th of July!!

1 comment:

  1. So, I wrote this really long comment about how weird it is that we both go to the Grantsville parade each year, but I must not have posted it correctly! hahah. Anyways, next year we should get together!

    ReplyDelete