Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Turkey and a Four by Four

Last week our friends Eric and Colleen invited us to go bowling with them. Scott was excited but truthfully - I was not. I haven't been bowling in the LONGEST time. I would go with my friends when they would bowl, but I wouldn't participate. I've never liked it and I've never been good at it.





I went along anyway cause I like Eric and Colleen's company. They are so funny. And it ended up being a really fun night! I tried out the bowling and beat my "high" score of 11. (That really was my highest score before that night) I think I bowled somewhere in the low 80's. Which is not great- but obviously a big improvement for me.


So last night Scott and I were itching to go again. We decided to go bowling after 9 for the discount and our friend Todd joined us.


It ended up being Cosmic Bowling which didn't please Todd or Scott but I thought it was awesome. And it must have boosted my spirits or something because I bowled a TURKEY the first game and scored 109 and BEAT Scott and Todd's scores!! It was truly amazing.


The next game Scott bowled a FOUR BY FOUR and almost 5 in a row minus only 1 pin. It was SO cool! We got skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment