Sunday, January 6, 2013

Here's to 2013!

I hate wishing my life away... but, I am glad that 2012 is over. I can honestly say that was the hardest year of my whole life. I just want it behind me. So here is to 2013 being a better year!!

We started off the year by spending some time as a family at the aquarium. William had a blast! His favorites were the otters, the penguins, the jellyfish and the reef. He even touched a stingray, starfish and a baby shark! It was fun to go as a family and see William enjoy the fish. (I didn't take any pictures because of course the camera was full and I didn't know it!)

In other William news... I have found so many great ideas for his room, the playroom (in progress soon) and just all sorts of kid things on PInterest. I have seen these rain gutter bookshelves a million times and just LOVE the idea. So this is the space we had to work with in his room:

And thanks to Scott for all his cutting and posting... here are the infamous rain gutter book shelves! I absolutely love them and so does William. This is his favorite spot. He loves grabbing all the books off the shelves and sitting in his cars chair (that he got for Christmas from Grammy & Pop Pop) and reading. I seriously find him in here all the time just taking it easy. So whoever thought this up and posted it all over Pinterest: THANK YOU!!


2 comments: