Thursday, May 29, 2014

5 Days of Disneyland Part II

For weeks William was telling everyone that he was going to meet Elsa at Disneyland. (This boy LOVES the movie Frozen) I kept telling him that I wasn't even sure that Elsa was going to be at Disneyland, but if she was- that we could meet her. She was definitely at Disneyland- along with Ana- and everyone wanted to meet them. The first time I checked the line was on our 2nd day and it was a 2 1/2 hour wait. I bagged it. I had the brilliant idea to return first thing the next morning. 
We arrived at the park on our 3rd day and I went straight to Elsa's line. Everyone else must have had the same brilliant idea because the line was all ready looped all the way around Fantasy land and down the walkway toward Frontier land. I stood in line for 5 1/2 hours so my little man could meet Elsa and Ana. I was completely fine with it since it was our 3rd day and we still had 2 more days- plus I was swollen and tired being 28 weeks pregnant. And it was worth it- look at how happy this cute boy is that he is next in line:

Holding up "5" for 5 hours... but it was really 5 1/2!!

Meeting the girls. I love how he is so calm and "macho" in these pictures. He has to be all manly about meeting these beautiful girls. What a stud.

Thanks to Meemaw and Pop pop for taking William on rides while I waited in line! And for trading places with me so I could eat lunch!

Another new thing we tried was over at California Adventure- it is the Wilderness Explorer Camp. We have always just walked right past this, but now that Will is bigger we decided to give it a try. (Plus William has always loved the movie Up) It was such a fun area to let him run around and get all his wiggles out- it is HARD standing in lines all day long just to ride for a few seconds. So this area is great to let them just get all that energy out:


We also took William over to Pirate Island. I have been over there before- but it was William's first time and again, he just loved it. Such a fun area to run around, explore caves, and do fun things. He loved all the pirate stuff.



Our last night in the park- had to get a picture in front of Mickey at the entrance. We never do this- and it is a must! We are all exhausted but happy! All 4 of us survived.
Until we meet Disneyland again... (hopefully in a year or so when Baby Girl is big enough) We had such a great time. 


1 comment:

  1. What a little love! And a good mama thats so sweet he wanted ti see them and then was macho and cool. Elise I love how darling your family is and I cant wait to see this beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete